Friday, September 10, 2010

Inspiring Weekend: Dark Side of the Lens

"I see life in angles, lines and perspective. A slight turn of the head, the blink of an eye, subtle glimpses of magic, other folk might pass by...
I never set out to become anything in particular, only to live creatively and push the scope of my experience thru adventure, thru passion and still that all means something to me same as most with anyone with dreams..."

As though reading from a page of his journal, athlete and artist Mickey Smith soulfully takes us on an astonishing glimpse into his heart as a professional underwater photographer in his film Dark Side of the Lens.

"It also gave me the chance to ask myself a few questions, like, if you're always observing and documenting what you see and experience, are you ever truly present? Questions like that where I could step back think and see what the answers were," shares Smith (taken from Next Noize interview)

Watch and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails